Welcome to the VIRTUAL 21st IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology.
THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR FINAL PAPERS TO IEEE NANO 2021 HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JUNE 11th.
THIS IS ALSO A CALL FOR “LATE BREAKING NEWS” PAPERS.
CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF IMPORTANT DATES
IEEE-NANO is the flagship IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, which has been a successful annual conference since 2001. Recent conferences were in virtual format (2020), Macau (2019), Cork (2018), Pittsburgh (2017), Sendai (2016), Rome (2015), and Toronto (2014). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the IEEE-NANO 2020 was held virtually.
The conference scope spans both nanoscience and nanotechnology, including:
- Developing new nanomaterials or manipulating matter at nanometre length scale
- Studying the fundamental physical, chemical or biological properties of these nanomaterials and nanostructures
- Manipulating and optimizing nanomaterials and nanostructures to create new nanosensors, nanoactuators and nanoelectronic/nanophotonic devices.
We welcome contributions from both academic and industry-based researchers.
Listed below are some of the more specific topics that IEEE-NANO 2021 will focus on:
- Sustainable electronics and abundant nanomaterials from natural sources
- Energy Harvesting, Storage & Management
See technical areas for a complete list.
The conference is endorsed by the Electrochemical Society :