Guidelines for poster presentation
The official language of the conference is English.
All presentation including discussion and submissions shall be made in English.
- Your poster SHOULD have the following dimensions:
- Poster Size: A1 Size 23.4 inches (59.4 cm) wide x 33.1 inches (84.1 cm) high.
- Please note that printing out your submitted full paper in A4 size format is NOT acceptable as a
- Title: The title of your poster should appear at the top with lettering of at least 42 pt font size). Below the title, place the names of authors and their
- Text: Text should be readable from five feet away. Use a minimum font size of 17 pt. Keep the text brief. Try to use text to introduce the study, explain visuals and direct viewers’ attention to significant data trends and relationships portrayed in the visuals, state and explain the interpretations that follow from the data. It is also a good idea to put future research plans or questions for discussion with viewers in your
- Figures: Each figure should have a brief title. Figures should be numbered consecutively according to the order in which they are first mentioned in the Try to use color figures rather than only black and white text to make your poster attractive and highlight the important technical content of your paper. Make sure that the text and the visuals are integrated.
Author should post up your poster on the poster panel in the morning of the day of your poster session. The detailed schedule of poster arrangement please refer to the Program Arrangement webpage. When you arrive for your session, please contact secretariat staff at the registration counter for:
- Reporting presence,
- Confirming the assigned board number,
- Getting plastic
Please note that your poster should be prepared well in advance. There will be no time or materials available for last minute preparations at the conference. Plastic tape will be provided to attach your posters to the boards.
Please remove your poster before end of the day, or it will be discarded.